Suggest treatment to increase sperm count

Infertility Specialist
I have sperm count with good motility but with very less count of about 5 million/ml.I want to increase sperm count.currently I am taking ubiq 300 and fertyl 10mg as per doctor advise for past two months.kindly advise on the same.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: continue Detailed Answer: Hi Your count is low. Please continue same medicines as you are taking now. Please get yourself examined by urologist or surgeon to see if there is varicocele and small testis. For pregnancy you need to undergo ICSI treatment for your wife. Let me know if you have any more doubts. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol