Suggest treatment to increase heigt

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
Sir/mam I want to know the best product for increasing height specially Amway product and also give some useful tips for my growth and I m 18 year old and 5.5 is ma height
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: No known products are scientifically proved Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. How it would have been if some products were there the increase the height. There are no known products which actually can increase the height. Relaxed mind, good exercises and habits, a bit carefree lifestyle for your age may help indirectly. another most important factor to decide the height is hereditary. IF your parents are of this height , it may be difficult to achieve increases height. No Amway products are known or claim to increase the height as per my knowledge. Just follow the principals I mentioned, and as you are 18 years old, you can still have a better height. In fact the product usage can harm you in some form as many over the counter products contain ingredients which can affect hormonal balances, so better not to try and keep away from side-effects of such products.