Suggest treatment to improve circulation in legs

I have poor circulation, and cellulitis, and my lower legs - mainly the right one, around the ankle - is weeping a lot. is there anything I can do to dry it out?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the problem I will like to tell you that no specific medicine to increase the circulation but supportive measures can be done . Lay down and elevate your legs about 1 foot above your heart three or four times per day for about 15 minutes to 30 minutes each time. Low salt diet is advisable . Try to move about as much as possible . Support stockings are advisable if your doctor feels so . Avoid any kind of wetting . keep ankles dry as much as possible . If all these dont help see your treating doctor. Take care. Dr. Shruti