Suggest treatment for tiredness, numbness and tingling in hands inspite of pinched nerve and degenerative cervical spine

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have a pinched nerve in my neck and am seeing a Chiropractor because of numbness and tingling in my left hand. It started in January when the left side of my neck started tingling and itching. Then I started having the numbness in my hand. My xrays show a lot of bone spurs and a degenerative cervical spine. i get light headed when I sit too long. Recently I have been extremely tired and have little energy. I am 63 years old. My last CBC was fine. I have been on a decline since the first of the year.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Many treatmets are there. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. Your x-ray report shows age related changes. You should do static cervical spine exercises as uploaded on you-tube. You can take 1tab.aceclofenac100mg+thiocolchicoside4mg and 1 tab. Cinnarizine 25 mg in morning, evening and night by discussing it with your doctor. Do not lift heavy weight above shoulder level. Apply hot packs for 30 mins in morning, evening and night. You should wear cervical collar with chin support for whole of the day. You should have positive attitude in life. Take balanced diet, do morning walk daily. At-last I would like to say that, you should not take these medicines without prescription of doctor as these may cause more harm than benefit. I hope you have got your answer. If you are satisfied with my answer, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer 5 points for me, so that I get a good feedback. Thanks. Dr.Singh.