Suggest treatment for terrible headache because of hyper acidity

Having terrible headache because of hyper acidity. Had some food in lunch and that cause food poisoning and after that caused hyper acidity and terrible headache. I have vomited but the headache is still there and may be the poisoning also, any home remedy can help me now to solve this issue? I have pepfiz also. I take homeopathic medicine regularly for acidity will it be any problem ?
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take Dolo 650 mg, see a doctor urgently Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your question. You seem to be suffering from an acute episode of severe headache. Please take Dolo 650 mg tablet, one tablet right now, and please go and see a doctor right now. You can go to your nearest hospital. Such severe headache needs to be investigated further to rule out any issue in the brain, so, please don't neglect, go to a hospital and get yourself examined well. Hope that helps you. Regards
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for terrible headache because of hyper acidity 5 minutes later
I am allergic to Paracetamol , any home remedy can fix the acidity ? Can I take pepfiz now ?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Headache is not due to acidity, go to a hospital. Detailed Answer: Hello again. Thanks for clarifying that. If you are allergic to paracetamol, then I don't think you should take anything at home, please go a hospital right away. Who told you that acidity causes such severe headache? Please do not be fooled by idiots who call themselves doctors like homeopaths and ayurveda people, they have absolutely no idea about how diseases are caused, and for your kind information, the central belief in homeopathy is that all diseases are caused by imbalance between some unseen forces in the body and treatment is by giving a highly diluted (Up to thousands of times) active ingredient.. it is not science, please go to a hospital straightaway. As I said earlier, the exact cause for your headache needs to be found out before treating you. There are no other medicines which can reduce headache that can be told to you on this online forum, they are available on prescription only. I hope you understand. Regards