Suggest treatment for stomach infection

My 2 yr old daughter vomited 2 nights ago just once and since then has playing and doing everything normally but is obviously off her food.She then vomited again last night just the once and bought up what she'd eaten all day(I could tell by what was in it!) She wants to eat today but her poos are pale and pasty.Can you gives me any suggestions as to what this is. She has no fever.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. She is having stomach infection which is mostly viral in nature and settles in few days. Maintain hydration. I suggest you to give lemonade,rice porridge,curd,boiled potato. In case vomiting persist get her evaluated by pediatrician as she may need antiemetic for that. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless......