Suggest treatment for scar mark under the eyes

Yes I had a cut under eye like 4-5 months ago, turned into bad infection ( have had MRSA before) I have been on anti- biotics at least 3 times. last time it was like a hole black inside. But this time the skin is rough and not really a wide open wound but little spots that little black splinter like stuff keeps coming out of. & sometimes it hurts a lot. I no longer have medical (but trying to get). and now it looks like I have a couple deep wrinkles under just that eye, & the black things are in those as well.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You may be having scars. Detailed Answer: Hi, With little history and photos, it seems that now you may be having healed lesions with depressed linear scars. Initially you had bacterial infection in area below the left eye. After taking long term antibiotics, the lesion healed and now you seems the healed area with linear atrophic scars. So, you do not worry. You may apply hyaluronidase containing gel and take tablets of vitamin A,E and B complex. Your local pharmacist will know about these medicines. Avoid worries and tension. I hope you got my answer. Still any query, you may ask... Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD