Suggest treatment for paiful pimples on head

Hi from few month i have pimples in the head and its painful. bcoz of that i can sleep. Pls recommand the medician for this to recover fast.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Topical antibiotic drugs first... Detailed Answer: Hi, Acne lesions sometimes due to secondary infection results in painful symptoms. I suggest my patients to use topical antibiotic agents on the affected area to help fight infection. You can try mupirocin ointments on those lesions. If you have recurring infected acne, it would be worthwhile to use oral antibiotics such as doxycycline for couple of months. You should consider it after consulting a dermatologist. Hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for paiful pimples on head 6 hours later
thnx for the reply
Answered by Dr. Prasad 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome... Detailed Answer: If all your questions are addressed, please close this discussion. Regards