Suggest treatment for indigestion with throat allergy
User rating for this question
I am facing Frequently suffering with sour ace, indigestion and throat allergy
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 46 hours later
Brief Answer: HI Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for the query. Need not worry. Can take an over the counter antacid like omez - D(20mg) one a day before breakfast along with isapgula husk 2 teaspoon at night. Both are easily available easily over the counter. In addition can try following things and see if you feel better 1) regularize your eating habits 2) Eat healthy, avoid excess fat in diet, alcohol etc 3) Exercise regularly 4) do not eat too much at a time or stay hungry for long 5) take adequate sleep and ensure you do not sleep two hours after meals 6) avoid smoking, alcohol, tobacco if any 7) avoid stress whenever possible Can avoid throat allergies by ensuring avoidance of smoke, wear mask when you drive on road. If you still do not feel better then worthwhile visiting a gastroenterologist and getting basic evaluation and if suggested an endoscopy done. Hope this answers your query. Wish you speedy recovery. Happy to help
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for throat allergy
- Sore throat allergies symptom
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever and antihistamine
- Suggest treatment for indigestion with throat allergy
- Dry throat allergies or cancer
- Is skin rash or hivesblack, tarry stools a side effect of ritalin?
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of prozac weekly?
- What is the treatment for long term throat allergy
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of dexamethasone?
- Is unusual behaviorblack, tarry stools a side effect of levaquin?
- Is headache black, tarry stools a side effect of locholest light?
- P24 antigen test false positive indeterminate
- Antibodies gave me a yeast infection
- Weakly nonreactive hcv antibodies
- What are o2 antibiotics