Suggest treatment for ichy inner ears with slight pain
User rating for this question
I have ichy inner ears with slight pain and a lot of pressure in jaws.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Causes to itchy inner ears&slight pain in jaws... Detailed Answer: Hi, The symptoms you are referring could be related to : - ear infection - possible teeth root infection - throat/upper respiratory infection I'd suggest to get checked by an ENT specialist as you might need to start oral antibiotics/antimycotics together with local treatment. Meanwhile, I'd suggest to take acetaminophen or ibuprofen for the pain and to keep the ear well cleaned and keep a good oral hygiene. All the best! Dr.Alba
People also viewed
- Rhinitis and ehlers danlos
- Is itching skin a side effect of indocin?
- Suggest treatment for ear pain in a child
- Nuforce lotion for dandruff
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- White matter lesions and ehlers danlos
- Suggest treatment for ichy inner ears with slight pain
- Suggest treatment for painful itching ear
- Is restlessness a side effect of imitrex?
- Suggest treatment for severe jaw and inner ear pain
- Ehlers danlos iii hypoglycemia
- Is extreme fatigue a side effect of motrin?
- Ehlers danlos effect on penis
- Is dry mouth a side effect of edarbyclor?
- Is weight loss a side effect of dexilant?