Suggest treatment for hair fall and grey hair

Hi I am 32 years old and I am loosing hair and some hair are turning in Gray colour. Is there any effective solution to stop it?
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Keratin and Collagen Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Deficiency of Keratin and Collagen would result in hair fall and early greying of the hairs. Keratin is available in most of the protein powders available in the market. Taking such protein powders daily twice with a glass of milk would sure help. Also Collagen supplements are available as tablets with Brand name NEOCELL collagen. Taking this will give you healthy, thick and shiny hair. 3 gms twice daily is the recommended dosage. Hope, I answered your query. Regards,