Suggest treatment for fever

This query is for my daughter XXXXXXX aged 3 years. She has been having fever since yesterday and we were advised to do a blood test since she had few minor blisters on her face. Please find attached the blood report. Is there anything to worry about? She had a temperature of 101.3 F on the axilla today morning, but fever came down with Crocine. thanks doc. is there anything to worry as far as the blood report goes. please refer attachment with main question
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand have your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Record temperature 4 tp 6 hourly and give crocin as per dose of(15mg/kg) if fever is above 100F. Give plenty of fluids and soft bland diet so as to maintain dehydration and nutrition. She should take adequate rest. In case symptoms reccur get her examined by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your child good health. I have gone through reports and there is nothing to worry.. Most common cause of recent lymphopenia and increased neutrophils is infection. As long as she is symptomatic everything is fine. Hope this helps. God bless...