Suggest treatment for dry and pigmented elbow skin

Hi bI hope you can help me I keep on itcing on my elbow I scratch them my left elbow is the worst that is dry and black. my doctor has subscribed to me betamethasone valerate0.1%w/w this does not seem to work. I use E45 to keep them moist I would like to know is there any products that would work and could I buy this item at the counter at the chemist.My next question if I go awhile without something to eat. and when I do I have this sick feeling and what I have eaten I bring I back up this has haappend to me three times I was wondering what am I doing wrong and what can I do to stop this happening again.can you tell me when is the best time to start a family before my periods or after I look forward to hearing from you . thanks
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Hello dear, Welcome to healthcaremagic. I am Dr. XXXXXXX I have read your query and understood your concern. If you already have tried topical agent, you can opt for chemical peeling of elbows done by dermatologist as OPD procedure. Peels are the solutions containing depigmenting and peeling agents which remove the upper dead layer of the skin. The sessions are done 1-2 weekly as per dermatologist instructions. Regarding your second query, some people can sick feeling if they do not take food due to hypoglycemia. It means the sugar level of our body falls down and one tends to get a sick feeling or dizziness. To avoid this, always eat something before you move out or carry sugar or candy with you for such conditions. The best time to plan is in the unsafe period that is at the time of ovulation. It is calculated as 14 days before the date of last menstrual period. I hope i am able to solve your query. If you have any further query, you may ask me. Thanx.