Suggest treatment for depression

feeling depressed ... hw to cme out of it may be since a 5months.. when ever i am alone in room and i stay alone. I dint try any medication
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: eliminate loneliness Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. The likely cause for your depression is your loneliness. Try to eliminate it from your daily routine. One is bound to go into depression when in loneliness. Loneliness brings idleness, and irrelevant thoughts. Please keep yourself engaged with some kind of mental or physical activity so that you do not remain alone. Since it has been 5 months now, you can watch over this. You do not need medication for this right now. I would suggest you to keep yourself engaged, join a new hobby class, learn something new. This way you will not feel lonely, and you will learn something new as well. I wish you good health. Regards,