Suggest treatment for dandruff

i am suffering from dandruff. the dandruff is there even after washing my hair. the dandruff is making my hair oily within a day after
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: use Nizral shampoo Detailed Answer: Hello, Dandruff occurs due to fungal infection of the scalp. This requires careful treatment. Initially, we begin treatment with topical Nizral shampoo every alternate days in a week for the fungus to be washed away. Then you can repeat the shampoo twice in a week, followed by weekly once. Also, you must condition your hair well to prevent the fungus formation. For this, oil your regularly. Do not shampoo dry hair. Use a good conditioner to your hair. With effective treatment, you should be fine soon. Regards,