Suggest treatment for constipation

Emergency Medicine Specialist
You sure can answer my question....Please right now....that would be best....this is embarrasing...I sprained muscles, etc I've been under care from realligning my body, etc....and massage therapy... That rehab process began 3 weeks ago... My "stool" went from "normal color and texture'about 3 days ago...and skipped 36 hours.... Now, it's returning to 'normal' color' but the texture is such that it got stuck 2 hours ago at the opening of my anus...all my life I've had a couple of hammeroids (SP?) ..small..there......I'm in a hotel room in Baltimore,with a kitchenette.....How do I loosen the rest of this to come out...without medicine...I only take the Altace...I'm sensitive to other medicines. I call just called the Walgreen's pharrmcist just now ...someone looked at the suppositories for me to see if they had pure glycerine... Only Fleet had it...but then it had an inactive ingredient added...It is EDETAPTE...I'm sensitive to artificial or herbal ingredients.... do I make things finish up in the anus? Please answer me.... I'm waiting on line for you...
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Liquid glycerin can be used. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you can use liquid glycerin tob be pushed in your anorectal region by the help of a syringe (without needle). Proctoclysis enema can also be helpful. Finger evacuation can be done for very hard stools. While doing, you must be gentle so that you do not injure the hemorrhoids. I would advise that you should take medical assistance. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.