Suggest treatment for constipation
User rating for this question
You sure can answer my question....Please right now....that would be best....this is embarrasing...I sprained muscles, etc bowling...so I've been under care from realligning my body, etc....and massage therapy... That rehab process began 3 weeks ago... My "stool" went from "normal color and texture'about 3 days ago...and skipped 36 hours.... Now, it's returning to 'normal' color' but the texture is such that it got stuck 2 hours ago at the opening of my anus...all my life I've had a couple of hammeroids (SP?) ..small..there......I'm in a hotel room in Baltimore,with a kitchenette.....How do I loosen the rest of this to come out...without medicine...I only take the Altace...I'm sensitive to other medicines. I call just called the Walgreen's pharrmcist just now ...someone looked at the suppositories for me to see if they had pure glycerine... Only Fleet had it...but then it had an inactive ingredient added...It is EDETAPTE...I'm sensitive to artificial or herbal ingredients.... So....how do I make things finish up in the anus? Please answer me.... I'm waiting on line for you...
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Liquid glycerin can be used. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you can use liquid glycerin tob be pushed in your anorectal region by the help of a syringe (without needle). Proctoclysis enema can also be helpful. Finger evacuation can be done for very hard stools. While doing, you must be gentle so that you do not injure the hemorrhoids. I would advise that you should take medical assistance. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of lansoprazole/naproxen?
- What are the side effects of interferon alfa-2b and ribavirin?
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine?
- Root ganglion causes
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- Knee tendonitis causes
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Septal deformity causes
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of ibandronate?
- Advanced osteoporosis causes
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Is skin rash, hives, or itching a side effect of lupron depot?
- Gluteal tendinosis causes