Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
User rating for this question
Doctor I have a cervical inflammation. I hv fatty liver. My blood reports show a g ratio 1.3
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal A:G is between 1.2 to 1.5 Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Cervical inflammation should be treated with antibiotics. Fatty liver can be seen in conditions like metabolic syndrome, in hepatitis, malnutrition, alcohol intake etc. Albumin and globulin ratio normal value is between1.2 to 1.5. This can differ slightly from lab to lab. Ratio below 1.0 can indicate pathology. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver 34 hours later
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Ultrasonic waves Detailed Answer: Hi, Cavitation is using ultrasonic waves to reduce body fat. If your doctor recommends, you can go for it. There may not be any major complications with it as per available literature at present. But pregnancy should be avoided while taking ultrasonic cavitation. Take care.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver 8 minutes later
Thnk u doctor.Can a woman conceive at 43 yrs.?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Ovulatory menstrual cycles Detailed Answer: Hi, You are welcome. Yes, a woman can conceive at 43 years if she is having ovulatory menstrual cycles and if intercourse occurs around the time of ovulation. Take care.
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Pure hyaluronic acid for face
- Products that contain ascorbic acid
- How to mix hyaluronic acid
- How before diazepam leaves my body
- Watery blood spotting before expected period
- Coughing up blood before death
- Cervical inflammation causes
- Acid reflux medicine side effects
- Lowering blood pressure before physical
- Treatment and cure for cervical inflammation
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Mthfr folic acid overdose toxicity
- How to reduce blood pressure before medical
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver