Suggest treatment for candidal balanoposthitis

i have itchy pennis under my foreskin from last 3 months and some white stuff gets formed everyday under foreskin what is this? also after masturbation my pennies pains for 4-5 hours very badly how to stop excess smegma
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may have candidal balanoposthitis. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX .. You seem to have candidal balanoposthitis, caused by Candida albicans..a fungus. The condition may be precipitated or exacerbated by wetness,perspiration,soap, poor hygiene, poor immunity..etc Take antifungal tab like ketoconazole once day for two weeks and apply clotrimazole cream twice a day till you get cured. Take a Sitz bath in dettol water..means you sit in a tub with warm water containing dettol. You may get good result. You have pain after masturbations ..right? That may be alleviated after the treatment as suggested. Smegma is a normal whitish secretion from glands in prepucial skin. Nothing can stop it to secrete. You have to cleanse and wash carefully daily at bath. If you are embarrassed, you may go for a minor surgery..CIRCUMCISION. It is an operation in which surgeon removes the prepuce. It is a harmless surgery having many benefits. You discuss with you doctor about this surgery and if you feel good, then have this surgery. You will not have Smegma after this surgery. I think you may be satsfied with answer..still, any query, you may ask. Thanks. Good luck... Dr. Ilyas Patel MD