Suggest treatment for acidity and vomiting experienced morning and evening?

Every Morning & Evening I feel high ACDT ... Vomiting & Not able to Sleep ... due to ACDT neet feeling wel in Work place
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: is it acidity? please confirm Detailed Answer: Hello Hiren, By ACDT, do you mean acidity? Please confirm the same. If it is acidity, vomiting and not able to sleep due to the problem, and not feeling well at work place, then you need to take medicines for the same for some time. For my patients with similar complaints, I prescribe a 3-weeks course of capsule Pantocid DSR early morning on empty stomach daily. This will take care of the acidity. Hope this helps you. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for acidity and vomiting experienced morning and evening? 9 minutes later
yes mam... its ACIDITY ... thanx... hiren XXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: follow my earlier suggestions Detailed Answer: All right XXXX, Then, please follow my earlier suggestions. Get well soon. Take care!