Suggest treatment for Chron's disease flares

I am suffering from Chrones disease terminal ilities since 2005 & with frquent recurrence, I am treated with pentasa, Buneside, darolac, normaxin. for avoiding flare up i am taking pentasa 1-1-1, darolac1-1-1 and darolac 1-1-1, For maintaining remission what should i do?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Answered Detailed Answer: Hi Chron's disease is an autoimmune disease and hence treatment is lifelong - However medication strength varies. Chron's disease flares are usually due to infections, NSAIDS - painkiller, antibiotics, and incompliance with therapy. Hence maintain good food and personal hygeine, avoid unnecessary medications and be compliant with therapy. This will help you prevent flares Regards Dr XXXXXXX