Suggest the name of the cyanide pill?

What is the cyanide pill that the guy in court took so he wouldn't have to go to prison

Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Prescription pill, brand name cannot be disclosed

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I am afraid we are not allowed to disclose brand names on this forum and moreover cyanide pills are prescription pills which are abused by many to commit the act of suicide. Being a prescription pill, it will be close to impossible to get these pills without a prescription from a doctor. For this reason it would be impossible for us here to provide you with the name of the cyanide pill or even recommend its use.

I hope you are well and live a long healthy life. If there is anything troubling you, you could always write back to me and I can help you through your troubles.

Hoping you are well,
Best wishes.