Suggest the appropriate medicine for slip disc

Dear Doctor, Pl. suggest the appropriate madician for slip disc. Now my condition is ok but minor pain is there. Regards XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 days later
Brief Answer: Have you consulted a doctor / taken MRI scan? Detailed Answer: Hi, The corrective treatment for slip disc is surgery alone. Other form of treatment - medication, physiotherapy and alternative forms only aim at controlling symptoms. It wouldn't solve your problem completely. I will need more details from you about which part of the disc has slipped from its place; how this slip disc is affecting your daily life (the symptoms you have); have you seen a doctor / taken MRI scan / any other investigation for the same - if yes, please provide those details. The aforementioned preliminary details will help me to discuss your problem better. Therefore please be as elaborative as possible. Regards