Suggest suitable treatment for little elevated TSH levels

Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine
Hi dr. I m 68, male weighing 78kgs with a very healthy lifestyle being Vegetarian and walks regularly. TSH levels are little elevated and would like to have ur opinion on it. Any tests/reports you would like to see. Many thx
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Manoranjan Chowhan 16 days later
Brief Answer: Reply Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I need to know about your symptoms in detail. Please also scan and upload the report of TSH (latest report), Sr T4 report and Anti thyroperoxidase antibody test report. After that I can better tell you the necessity of further course of action required for the same. With best wishes Dr Chowhan