Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedies for intermittent pain in the chest

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 280 Questions
I am having an intermittent pain in my left chest today. I am a 3x cancer survivor and last February, I had lymph glands removed in my left neck. A resection was done using the muscle in, you guessed it, my left chest. I am not nauseated, haven't taken any recent falls and have learned to be frightened about any pain around my upper chest or lungs. No history of heart disease. I think the local ER is tired of seeing me because this stuff frightens me. Oh, yes, female 61 yo.
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thorax pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

In my opinion the first think in this case it’s to include every possibility of cardiac involvement

For sure you have a cancer disease history.As you said you had a lymphonode resection with the muscle involvements,soo this is one of the causes of your pain.

Also did you have lately Ct of thorax ;is your pain permanent ;You said that you are regular visitor on ER.For what reasons;

Feel free to ask further
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor