Suggest remedies for intermittent pain in the chest

Oncologist
Question
I am having an intermittent pain in my left chest today. I am a 3x cancer survivor and last February, I had lymph glands removed in my left neck. A resection was done using the muscle in, you guessed it, my left chest. I am not nauseated, haven't taken any recent falls and have learned to be frightened about any pain around my upper chest or lungs. No history of heart disease. I think the local ER is tired of seeing me because this stuff frightens me. Oh, yes, female 61 yo.
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thorax pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

In my opinion the first think in this case it’s to include every possibility of cardiac involvement

For sure you have a cancer disease history.As you said you had a lymphonode resection with the muscle involvements,soo this is one of the causes of your pain.

Also did you have lately Ct of thorax ;is your pain permanent ;You said that you are regular visitor on ER.For what reasons;

Feel free to ask further