Suggest medicines for dark circles under eyes

Dear Doctor, My name is XXXXX I am working in night shift. Even though i work at night i am taking care of my health but some time i get dark circle under my eyes. can you please suggest how to reduce naturally or with medicine. Hope for good response. Thank you. Regards, XXXXX
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the query Under eye dark circles are mainly formed due to stress or sometimes it is genetic. You can apply melaglow cream twice daily around the eye. It is quiet effective. Also take iron tablet daily for 2 months. This too helps. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you