Suggest medicine for sore throught,cough and fever?

Having sore throught, cough . Fever with temperature of 101.2, body pain and feeling cold. Suggest some medicine
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: crocin cold and flu tablet Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your current health status. For my patients with similar complaints, I suggest Tablet. Crocin cold and flu three times a day after food, for 2 to 3 days. Along with this, warm salt water gargling thrice daily will help in clearing the sore throat and cough. You can also do mouth gargle with Betadine mouth gargle solution. You need to keep yourself warm. A glass of warm milk with a pinch of turmeric will help. You can also take hot soups or ginger tea or ginger milk for better relief. Adequate rest is important to recover faster too. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest medicine for sore throught,cough and fever? 4 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: get well soon Detailed Answer: take care