Suggest medicine for severe muscle pain around penis, testis, lower back and lower stomach

Severe pain of muscles around penis, testis, lower back. Lower stomach also feels heavy. Cannot bear the pain anymore. Give some quick remedy before visiting a doctor as a first aid. Please help me. Feeling the pain after masturbating heavily.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Aloe based gel, cold bath, and mild pain killer Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. In my opinion the described presentation is either due to rough masturbation or due to masturbation without the use of a lubricant. I would advise you to firstly avoid masturbation for a while (7-14 days), application of an aloe vera based lotion/ointment/gel which should be available over -the-counter and soaking your genitals in a cold sitz bath with the addition of epsom salt in the water (to prevent from infections). You may also take a mild pain-killer available over the counter for the time being sir. I hope you find this information helpful and informative and find relief from it. The main treatment is rest and prevention of friction. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Best wishes.