Suggest medicine and home remedies for treating hair fall problem

my hairs are very thin...I have started losing hairs in winter. so please advise me medicines or home remedies.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Use minoxidil lotion 5 % twice daily. Its a good treatment. Apart from this you can also take tab androanagen, daily one. Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein. Also you can wash hair daily. Washing wont cause hair fall. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Wishing you a good health. Thank you