Suggest me treatment for hair loss

Hi doctor i am 24 years old male . my hair density is getting decreased gradually from the past 1 year. My hair is falling daily whenever i comb and after taking can u please tell me a way to overvome this problem? Suggest me some treatment?
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: androgenic alopecia Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Males usually suffer from androgenic alopecia. It is hormone dependent hair loss. Use minoxidil, Its a good solution for any type of hair loss. Apart from this you can also use tab androanagen. It is an anti androgen, and controls action of hormone on hair. Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein like eggs soyabean. If possible upload a photograph of your scalp. This will help me in assessing the type of hair loss and I would be able to guide you better. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Let me know if you have any other doubts Wishing you a good health. Thank you