Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest homeopathic treatment to increase sperm count

Hi Doctor, I am married and got a 3.5 yrs old daughter. We are now trying for a second child. But i noticed that for last couple of months my sperm count went down very much. Please suggest me some homeopathic medicine for the same.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome to Health Care Magic Please tell me first how you know that your sperm count is low. If you have any doubt i suggest you to go for Sperm count and sperm mobility test. If you have already gone through test that will be helpful for me if you can share the reports with us. There are some very good medicine for such case where one complain for low sperm count and the result are very good and it increases the sperm count as well.I am suggesting medicine, You can start taking these medicine meanwhile you are going for test for sperm count. Damiana Q 30 drops with half cup of water two times in a day Yombinum Q 30 drops with half cup of water two times in a day Take this medicine for 1 month and then write back to me. If you have any query or want to share something feel free ask Thanks
Follow-up: Suggest homeopathic treatment to increase sperm count 27 hours later
Hi Docotor, I cant find Yombinum Q 30. The folloing potency available are 6C,12C,15C,30C,50c,100c,200c,500c,1M,10M,Mm,CM Please let me know which one should I Buy Regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 12 hours later
Brief Answer: I wouldn't recommend the C potency. Detailed Answer: The one I suggested is more important and needed medicine for you. I suggest you to search this medicine because C potency is not much effective in your case. If needed you can place online order also. Meanwhile you can check Agnus cast Q 20 drops with half cup of water twice in a day(this is temporary medication) Hope you will get yombinum Q and start the medicine soon. Regards