Suggest health tips to increase weight and height

i want all health tips, and is there any tips to increase my weight and height
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 hours later
Brief Answer: healthy diet and exercise Detailed Answer: Hello, I appreciate your concern for good health. Few basic health tips are here: Eat healthy food - lots of vegetables and fruits. Do not forget to eat a fruit a day. Drink plenty of water, fluids, tender coconut water, butter milk - all these increase hydration in the body, and remove the toxins. Exercise regularly - regular exercise for 40 mins to an hour daily will help you build your muscle mass. You can do cardio and aerobic exercises. Sleep adequately for 7 to 8 hours daily. Do yoga and meditation to maintain good mental health. Do not indulge in bad habits like smoking, alcohol. Have good habits that make you happy like sports. By all these means you can both increase your weight and height. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Suggest health tips to increase weight and height 7 hours later
hi, i have one more question regarding my health, if i'll not eat food intime then i'll feel nervous and sick, can you tell me how to over come this and reason for this. thank you. regards: XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later
Brief Answer: hypoglycemia is the reason Detailed Answer: Hi, Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar is the reason for feeling nervous and sick. You must remember to eat on time to overcome this. Eat small frequent meals instead of 3 large meals. Take fruits, and juices in between your meals to prevent this as well. Regards,