Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when Celais fails

I wonder what the treatment is for E.D. when Celais does not work?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Options. Detailed Answer: Thank you for sending the question. This is a very good question. Many men are affected by this problem. If this medication is not successful there are several other alternatives including Viagra. If this is also not successful there are some procedures that surgeons can perform to help improve function. I would recommend that you talk about this with your doctor and recommend a referral to a urologist if you need more answers. Thanks again for sending your question and sharing your health care concern. Dr. Galamaga