Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when Celais fails
User rating for this question
I wonder what the treatment is for E.D. when Celais does not work?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Options. Detailed Answer: Thank you for sending the question. This is a very good question. Many men are affected by this problem. If this medication is not successful there are several other alternatives including Viagra. If this is also not successful there are some procedures that surgeons can perform to help improve function. I would recommend that you talk about this with your doctor and recommend a referral to a urologist if you need more answers. Thanks again for sending your question and sharing your health care concern. Dr. Galamaga
People also viewed
- I am suffering from sleeplessness, can i take tylenol pm?
- Swelling in the testicles difficulty in erection what is wrong
- Penis is short have ejaculation issues pus cells treatment
- Had sex inability to achieve erection what is going on
- Diabetes erectile dysfunction treatment
- I am suffering from low thyroid, can i take nature throid?
- Shot for erectile dysfunction treatment
- Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when celais fails
- Can i take onmel for aspergillosis, invasive pulmonary ?
- Unable to have proper erection have quit drinking
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- I am suffering from cancer, kidney, can i take afinitor?
- Erectile dysfunction treatment options
- Diabetic hypertension erectile dysfunction headaches taking metformin use viagra
- Is lopressor used in the treatment of sinus tachycardia ?