Suggest dandruff treatment

Hello sir/Madem, Recently i moved out of city, i have hair fall and dandruff problems but before i dont have. I am using Garnier shampoo and conditioner and i usally have long hair. So can you Suggest any Change in shampoo (like loreal) also i will get dandruff after 30 hours of hair wash, So can i do a daily hair wash to solve the problem?. I will use Garnier serum, is it cause any problem or can u suggest any change in brand?(like loreal)
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. dandruff is usually a fungal infection of scalp. shampoo containing 2 %ketoconazole will help you. it comes with various names like fungicide, nizral etc. You can use this shampoo daily. Washing of hair doesn't cause hair fall. you can continue with the serum but try to avoid oil. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest dandruff treatment 11 hours later
Hello sir Thanx for your reply, I have one doubt, can i use garnier conditioner with that nizral shampoo
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Yes you can use garnier conditioner. Thank you