Suggest cure for scalp itching?

Help me to get cure from scalp with head itching
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: specific steps mentioned below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I am sorry about your current health condition. I see that your hair is rough, unhealthy, and there is scalp itching. This definitely suggests fungal infection of the scalp. Please follow the suggestions below: - Use Nizral Shampoo twice a week. Follow the suggestion on the label correctly. - You MUST condition your hair well to nourish it and to get rid of the roughness. This means deep conditioning of your hair. For this, you can use XXXXXXX or amla and lemon paste extract. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 2 hours and then wash your hair. - You MUST protect your hair from pollution. Cover it when you go out in sun and in pollution. - Take multivitamin supplements like Capsule Becosule once daily for adequate nutrition to hair. - You must also take plenty of fluids orally for natural shine of the hair. Healthy diet, and proper hair hygiene will help you get back the normal hair. Get well soon. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest cure for scalp itching? 17 minutes later
Thank you Dr. Sure I do the same and let you know later pls. Thanks & Regards, XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 minute later
Brief Answer: get well soon Detailed Answer: Hello, My wishes to you to recover early. Take care!