Suggest cheaper alternative for Enablex 15mg
User rating for this question
I have been taking Enablex 15mg for 2 years now and it's quite expensive. Is there a generic that I can take that will give me the same result. I have no side effect except dry mouth while taking Enablex.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: There is no generic for now! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this huge financial burden related to enablex. Unfortunately, there are no generic forms of this drug as of now. when drugs are first discovered, the companies retain the sole rights to produce and sell for a number years before other companies can be authorized to produce and sell the generic forms. Enablex is still protected and the generic cannot be produced. However, there are many other cheaper classes of drugs that can be used for the treatment of over reactive bladder that I think you may want to try. Talk to your doctor about this. If the cheaper drug should not work as well as enablex, then you may consider switching back. I a really sorry that there is no generic form of this drug right now. I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Please, feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Eia test for syphilis
- Physical therapy for ehlers-danlos
- Withdrawal symptoms of ecp
- Is stomach discomfort, upset, or painbladder pain a side effect of enablex?
- Can i take midol and ecstasy
- Treatment for ehlers-danlos hypermobility
- Uses of ecosprin tab
- Ejection fraction normal limits
- Is dribbling or painful urination a side effect of enablex?
- Effect of ecosprin in sle
- Can enablex cure bladder, weak ?
- Generic name of ecosprin plus
- Old septal infarction ekg
- Is indigestion a side effect of enablex?
- Is lower back or side paindecrease in the frequency of urination a side effect of enablex?