Suggest any medicine apart from ciplactin and dexona for uneasiness and to develop food desire

sir, 2 years back my weight was 48 kg and now it is 62 kg. some one suggested me to take ciplactin and dexona twice a day initially then once a day. i took this for 3 months and then stop it . the most important thing is not only i gain weight but it helped a lot to overcome my uneasyness which use to be for the whole day. now i have again started taking ciplactin and dexona one tablet once a day. it helps me in removing my uneasyness and also helpful in developing food intake desire. if i dont take it i dont have food desire or less desire and uneasyness for the whole day. iam 35 years old. can i start taking it alternately for long time ?can u please advice me the side effects of it ? or anyother medicine to remove my uneasyness and to develope the food desire.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stop Dexona. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I read your complete problem. You are in a wrong trap!! Dexona is a steroid , which causes weight gain , but AS A SIDE EFFECT of it. It is a wonder drug in life threatening conditions , but can be life threatening if taken this way. Dexona is commonly used to increase appetite , weight gain , body building. It has a long list of side effects when used chronically. Important one are : Acne , hirusitism , osteoporosis , diabetes , hypertension , gastritis....and a long list. Once you start taking it , soon , you suppress your adrenal glands , which normally makes steroid for your body requirements. Now , when you stop taking it , your adrenals are still suppressed , and your body doesn't get any steroids , and when you take it again , you get a kick... Not at all , it is an acceptable way out for weight gain and your anxiety problems. Your food pipe irritation is due to dexona only , and it will soon cause ulcers in your stomach. In fact , your throat infection problem will get aggravated by dexona , as it causes immuno-suppression and makes you prone to infection. Ciplactin is a much safer alternative to increase appetite and weight , but that should be used in short - term only. I suggest you to stop this experiment on your body immediately , else you will be in a big problem with in few years. Don't search more on net , trust me stop it now. i hope i am able to solve your query , still if you have any query , please ask me.
Follow-up: Suggest any medicine apart from ciplactin and dexona for uneasiness and to develop food desire 16 hours later
sir i just started these medicines 2 days back and now after taking your advice, i have stoped taking both the medicines. please advice me some alternate medicines for my acidity , indigestion and uneasyness which is always with me for all 365 days in a year. i want to be relexed , cool and calm. unfortunately my uneasyness is the main problem for me because if sometime i am relexed i feel no acidity and i also have food desire. so perhapes the main issue is my uneasyness. please help
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Great Decision Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I am glad. You have decided not to take those medications. For Acidity and Reflux , I would start you on Rabeprazole 20 mg once in evening and a combination of Rabeprazole and domperidone once in morning. Take Soft , bland diet. Don't consume alcohol , spicy food. Don't Smoke. Discuss with your doctor about my opinion , I am sure he will agree. In case your problem persists after 1 month of treatment you may get an endoscopy done and subsequently treatment of H.pylori infection , if required. Do exercise , adopt healthy living. You may consider meeting a psychologist for behavioural therapies for anxiety problems. If you don't have any further query please close the discussion and rate it.