Suggest an alternative of Duloxetine
User rating for this question
My new insurance doesn't cover duloxetine XXXXXXX Need suggestion for another drug. Generic?
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 4 hours later
Brief Answer: I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: The medication that you mentioned is called Cymbalta. I am assuming that you are using it to treat depression and/or anxiety. Please correct me if I am wrong. The typical covered generics used to treat this condition include some of the older class of drugs called SSRI's. They all work similarly to Cymbalta. One that you can talk with your doctor about that is almost certainly a generic and not expensive includes Fluoxetine. Usual starting dose is 20mg per day. I hope that this helps and good luck!
People also viewed
- Is smz tmp ds used in the treatment of e. coli infection ?
- What is duloxetine
- Duloxetine and mirtazapine
- Duloxetine and alcohol
- Is ceftin used in the treatment of ear infection, middle ?
- Oxy elite side effects
- Vyvanse and plugged ringing ears
- Is tamiflu used in the treatment of influenza prophylaxis?
- Suggest an alternative of duloxetine
- Does oxyelite pro has any effect on eyes
- Will sandimmune treat idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?
- Do you need to eat with oxypro elite
- I am suffering from guttate psoriasis, can i take stelara?
- Vyvanse and early puberty
- Duloxetine for pain