Sugegst treatment for leg pain caused by an injury

General Surgeon
I injured my leg getting into a cab while traveling. At present I am at a hotel and keeping it elevated and it is improving. My inquiry is to obtain a simple note I can use at the hotel recommending that any room service be done promptly and early in the morning when housekeeping begins cleaning so I do not have to wait around for hours in pain and risk aggravating the condition.. Thank you for your assistance.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Requesting for full co-operation from hotel Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Thanks for providing the clinical photograph of your injured leg. From the clinical photograph provided and the history of trauma sustained, there is ecchymotic patch on the leg and dorsum of the foot with inflammatory oedema. It requires adequate rest and immobilisation by elevation of the leg. As you have been staying in the hotel, I would request the co-operation of the hotel management to help you in this matter. It will be advisable if they could serve you in bed it your recommended time and convenience so that it causes least inconvenience to you. Also the services of hotel would be very much appreciated if they could provide you with bedside hot water, which will be helpful for hot water fomentation which will reduce the pain and inflammation. I request the Hotel management to extend their full co-operation in this matter. It's our duty to extend all the help possible from our side for fellow human being in situation of need especially medical. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon