Suffering with sore throat, dryness of throat and cold with swallowing problem. Took Sinarest. Suggest?

Hi XXXXXXX sir... Thansk for all your help with my questions. I am still taking Isobgol 1 time a day. Feel recovering. Since 2 days I am suffering with Sore Throat and Dryness of throat. have cold also. Sometimes throat hurts when swallowing. Please help.
Just took 1 sinarest so cold is bit reduced but Sore throat is still there.
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query directed to me.

Sore throat usually occurs due to infection which lingers on for long. Do gargle with CHLORHEXIDINE antiseptic solution thrice daily after food. Do not drink or eat after gargling for 2 hours. This done for two days would help you get rid of the infection and the symptoms.

Do continue the Sinarest for two more days, taken one in the night after food.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Suffering with sore throat, dryness of throat and cold with swallowing problem. Took Sinarest. Suggest? 2 minutes later
sir.. no need of any tablets ? thanks
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Tab Sinarest

Detailed Answer:

Continue Tab Sinarest for two more days. It would be sufficient.