Suffering with chronic eye strain. Noticed sticky eyelid. Related to eye strain and headache?

I've been suffering with chronic eye strain since last August (2012).

I've been noticing that my eyelids are wanting stick together when I blink. Like my eyelids are sticky where they contact.

Might this be related to my chronic photo-sensitivity, eye strain, and headache problems?

If this is a significant problem, how might I best go about dealing with this?
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Thanks for sending your query to us .
what you apparently are having is dryness of eyes.
This tends to occur even in younger people due to dryness of atmosphere(due to AC) and what we label as computer vision syndrome.
What you have to do is to put in lubricant eye drops,they are to be used frequently and within a short time once you get relief we are sure that this is what was bothering you.
Added to that you have to have a life style management, which is responsible for eye strain and headache.
Proper diet ,exercise and rest will take care of these strains.
Follow these guidelines and you will get a lot of improvement.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.