Suffering pain and weakness in arm and lump on wrist. What are the symptoms of bone cancer?

hello my name is XXXXXX l would like to know the symtoms of bone cancer l am suffering pain and weakness in my left arm along with a lump on my wrist a lump on the side of my neck these along with bad night sweats have become much worse over the last year l had lung cancer 6 years ago where l had my left upper lobe removed
Posted Mon, 13 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The symptoms of bone cancer would include bone pain, night sweats and a noticeable lump. The only way to definitively know is to do a Xray of the arm followed by a biopsy of the lump. Even the lump in the side of the neck ( most probably enlarged lymph nodes) would need to be seen. Its unlikely that its a fresh tumour and is most likely to be coming from the lung cancer you had.
Please see a physician and get yourself evaluated. Treatment can help you control the pain and improve the strength of the bone.
Hope that helps
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.