Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suffering from psoriasis. White patches on scalp all over the head. Cure for it?

Homeopath
Question
Iam suffering from psoriasis. I have white patches on scalp, above the ears and almost all over on the head. Please suggest the proper medication for the treatment of psoriasis.
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later
Hello
Welcome to Health Care Magic
You can start with following Medicine

1 Vinca Minor Q 10 Drops of medicine 3 times in a day mixed with Half cup of water.

2 Mezereum 30 (Dilution) 2 drops two times in a day on tongue.(made in germany)

3 Oleander 30 (Dilution) 2 drops two times in a day on tongue. (made in germany)

4 XXXXXXX Sulph 200X 4 pills three times in a day

Continue the medicine for two months, and then revert to me.
You will get relief.

You have any questions; feel free to ask.

Thanks

Follow-up: Suffering from psoriasis. White patches on scalp all over the head. Cure for it? 3 hours later
Thank you so much for your advice. I will start the medication and let you know the results after 2 months.

Thanks
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 47 minutes later
Sure XXXXXXX

Do not use soap; use only medicated shampoo or medicated soap.