Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest remedies?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi im 24 yrs suffering from premature ejaculation. I last 30sec-1min. Please give few remedies, I heard about desensitizing gels, kindly inform about that and how to use
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can take Dapoxetine.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation is defined as if a person ejaculates within one minute after penetration of vagina while having intra vaginal sex with female partner.It is very common problem involving 40% population some time or other in sexual life.

In majority of cases in absence of any major health issue cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to what is called as performance anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Please discuss your problem with your partner as her co operation is very important to resolve your problem.You may try to modify sex techniques like stop and start technique or squeeze technique.Help and guidance of a qualified Sexologist will help to learn these techniques to delay ejaculation .

You can take medications like Dapoxetine as on demand to delay ejaculation keeping in mind few side effects of this drug like head ache ,drowsiness etc.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest remedies? 2 days later
I need two more clarification:
the dosage and duration of taking Dapoxetine , and
what is the natural duration of intercourse

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Duration of sex differs from person to person.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Duration of intercourse differs from person to person and depends upon individual sexual potency and stamina.
As regards dosage and timing of taking Dapoxetine I can not prescribe the drugs as it is against the medical ethics to prescribe the drug without carrying out clinical examination of the patent ,so please consult your family physician he will guide you regarding the dosage and timing of the medicine to be taken.It is normally taken one hour before sex.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest remedies? 2 hours later
The last inquiry regarding this, once i had used desensitizing durex condom which worked, but kindly convey, can this kind of thing used repeatedly, or not.
Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest remedies? 1 minute later
And, is Dapoxetine available at general medicine stores?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can use desensitising condom.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up,
If you are comfortable with desensitising condoms ,There is no harm in using it .
The Dapoxetine is a scheduled drug and available in medical stores only on prescription of qualified medical personnel.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.