Suffering from light headedness, blurry vision, stiffness in neck, tingling feeling in feet. Experiencing shortness of breath. Medication?

I'm a 48 yr old male in what I thought was reasonably good health. However for the past 6 weeks I've been suffering from bouts of light headness, a terrible feeling like i'm gonna faint, blurry vision, stiffness in neck, tingling feeling near the balls of my feet which come an go. I was hospitalized in july when it got so bad I felt I could no longer stand up. I was in the hospital for 2 days. had tests to see if it was my heart including a cardiac catheter, e.k.g. and wore a heart monitor for a month. also had MRI on my head to check if it was nerves in my head ..all came up no problem.
I was checked negative for diabetes and just recently met with an ear doctor who found no inner ear issues. Lately I have been getting bloated and getting shortness of breath and nausea on top of the other symptoms which i'm experiencing.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. You may have experiences transient ischemic attack that could be related to the arteries in the neck or not regular heart beating. Arteries in the neck are assessed by sonography of the neck. If doctor hear any sound while listening to your neck that could be related to it. Also it could be related to anxiety is neck exam and sonography shows nothing. Let me know more about it after consulting with your doctor. Best wishes.