Suffering from heart problem, have increased heart size, blood level is low. Started medicine for thyroid. Medication?

Question
Hi ,
My Friend is Suffering From Throide Problem, Her Thyroide is 10%,, Which is Very Much High Percentage ,, I Need Your Suggestion that Due to This Problem There can Be Heart Problem , Because as Per X-Ray & Sonography Report her Heart Size has Increased so Kindly do Help Me In His Case, Thyoide Medicines has Been Started ,,,, What are the Precation that Need to Be Taken and What Should Be Diet ,, Because Her Blood Level is Also Less *How Blood Level can Be Incresed ,,,,as Per Report Her WBC Count is Abount 0000, abd RBC is Less What Need to Be Done to Control Such Problem , Is There and Tonic Or Medicine To Increase Blood Level ****
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 2 days later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in. You friend has both hormonal and non hormonal problems. I deal with hormonal problems. Thyroid problem is hormonal so I will restrict myself to thyroid problem. I think her TSH is 10. High TSH means patient is having hypothyroidism. Treatment for hypothyroidism is to take levothyroxine from outside. Treatment is lifelong.In diet avoid bulk quantities of cauliflower, cabbage, soyabean & radish. Take tablets early morning and after taking tablet dont take anything for 1 hour. Check TSH evrry 3 months. For other problems see a physician. If you have any more doubts on thyroid get back to me.
Shivaprasad