Suffering from headache, dizziness, upset stomach and eye pain. What should I do?

For at least 2 months I have had headache with vision issues in my right eye, pain, and have seen 4 drs, had an MRI and a CT with and without contrast, and no one can find a reason. The optometrist and and ophthalmologist agree I have blurry vision and loss of vision, but my eye looks healthy. Slight dizziness, upset stomach, maybe an ear ache...
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Thanks for the query

The symptoms of headaches and dizziness which also sometimes accompanies vertigo are mostly due the visual problem. so the problem lies in your vision which should be sort out. You already had a history of hydrocephalus which may have affected your vision center or optic nerve however to rule out any pathology in the eye, fundoscopic study of the eye is recommended.

If you have any queries, feel free to ask