Suffering from fever, body pain and cold. Have sulpha allergy. What medicine could I take?

lm having severe body pain, fever and cold since last night. The throat is paining a lot with little cough. I'm a HbsAg carrier and having sulpha allergy. I need to be travelling tomorrow. What medicine I can take right now?
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take Azithromycin Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, I have read your query. I am sorry about your current health status. Going by your symptoms, it seems like you have got an upper respiratory tract infection (URTI). Also, you need to be travelling tomorrow. For my patients with similar complaints, I usually prescribe Tablet Azithromycin 500mg one tablet per day for 3 days. This is a simple antibiotic course. Along with this, I also prescribe Tablet Sinarest thrice daily. Symptomatic treatment in the form of steam inhalation and salt water gargling of the throat is recommended as well. You can try these measures and I am sure you would be fine soon. Take care!
Follow-up: Suffering from fever, body pain and cold. Have sulpha allergy. What medicine could I take? 8 minutes later
can I take Dolo 650 for the body ache?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes, surely you can take Dolo 650 for body ache. Take care!