Suffering from cough and cold due to weather change and controllable fever. How to treat this?

I am suffering from cough and cold due to weather change. I have controllable fever also. Body feels a bit warm-warm and I am coughing. Please suggest any help you can provide.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: take crocin cold and flu tablet Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, Sorry about your current health concern. You can take tablet Crocin cold and flu, thrice daily for 3 days after food. I would advise you a day's complete bed rest, so that you get adequate rest. For the cough, you can take around 10ml of Syrup. TusQ D 10ml twice daily for a few days. Drink warm soups, green tea, ginger milk. Also, take steam inhalation thrice daily. Do not worry; you will recover soon. Take care