Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results. Please suggest remedy?

i am suffering from cold and sinutus problem since 1 year Earlier years some 6-7 years
back for same problem iave taken alopathic and homeopathy medicine NO problem for 5 years

but again started iam again taking homeopathy medicine since 4 months but no fruitful results BUT i am NOT feeling taste and smell since 2 months what to do pl guide me

now iam taking homepathy medicine from 3-4 months no fruitful result

meanwhile i ave last taste and smell whay to do guide me
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later

SINUSES are hollow spaces in our skull. There are 4 pairs of sinus in our skull. Sinusitis is the inflammation of one or more of these sinuses. Anyway, chronic sinusitis may be due to cold or from some kind of allergy. If you are not getting relief from homoeopathy means that the cause has not been diagnosed. Chronic sinusitis treatment is available in homoeopathy which not only relieves the symptoms but also strengthens the constitution of the patient.

You can start with XXXXXXX BICH 30, for three times daily which will help you regain your smell. Apart from the medicine-drink plenty of fluids, spicy food that contain hot pepper may be helpful, inhaling steam 2-3 times a day by leaning over a bowl of boiling water may be helpful.

The first thing which you basically require is a proper cause diagnosis. Do you suffer from some kind of allergy? Or you catch cold easily?

I would like to tell you that chronic sinusitis is curable with homoeopathy. So before complications arise you should refer to a homoeopath soon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.