Suffering from PCOD. Cyst removed. Weight loss methods?

i want to loose weight as i have gained weight due to cyst in ovaries but now cyst is removed but still i am not loosing my weight...plz suggest me
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Radhika 24 minutes later
You seem to be suffering from polycystic ovarian disease(PCOS/PCOD). Obesity is often associated with PCOS. The following measures will help:
a.     Eat small, nutritious meals every 2 hours. Try and regularize your meal timings
b.     Generally, the breakfast should be the heaviest meal and dinner should be the lightest meal.further. Have your dinner by 8:30 pm and there should be a 2 hour gap between dinner time and the time you hit the bed.
c.     Avoid refined sugar, white rice, sweets, cakes, pastries, oil and fried food.
d.     A consult with a dietitian can help you have a customized plan for yourself.
e. Have plenty of fibre XXXXXXX food like fruits and vegetables.
f.     Exercise atleast 5 times a week for 50 minutes daily. This has to be aerobic exercise like walking, running, swimming, skipping. Yogic postures like Suryanamaskar 25-30 times daily will also help.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up queries. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Wish you good health and speedy recovery.